On September 8th, a focused working meeting unfolded, bringing together key representatives from the Adjara Cultural Heritage Protection Agency, USAID Georgia's Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) Activity, and consultants from Gepra. The meeting marked a significant step toward the development of a robust two-year communications strategy.
Highlights from the Strategy Document:
- Communication Goals and Objectives: The document delineates the overarching communication aims and the specific objectives designed to achieve them.
- Target Audience Overview: It outlines the key demographics and stakeholders who are the focus of the communication efforts.
- Audience-Specific Objectives: The strategy goes further to tailor objectives according to individual audience groups.
- Designated Communication Channels: Identifies the platforms and channels most effective for reaching the target audiences.
- Recommendations Package: Offers a comprehensive set of guidelines and best practices to optimize communication.
- Efficiency Evaluation Framework: Provides a structured scheme to assess the effectiveness of the communication initiatives.
The collaborative effort aims to build a sophisticated communications strategy that goes beyond just dissemination of information; it seeks to engage different community groups, promote cultural heritage protection, and evaluate the impact of these efforts. This initiative represents a monumental step in safeguarding and promoting Adjara’s rich cultural heritage through well-crafted strategic communication.